IMF Jamaica Calendar
n New performance criteria under the IMF programme for September 2016 are proposed.
n Thirteenth review and end-June 2016 performance criteria.
n Following up on the entity-by-entity review of all grandfathered tax incentives, the Fiscal Impacts Report will be produced.
* Public sector transformation implementation plan to be submitted to Cabinet.
* Completion of staffing of Tax Administration Jamaica as a semi-autonomous revenue authority.
* A new procurement manual will be prepared with the assistance of the Inter-American Development Bank.
* Fourteenth Review and end-September 2016 performance criteria.
* Phase III of the Customs Act will be tabled in parliament.
* The suite of regulations and rules that will comprise the regime for financial holding companies and consolidated supervision will be tabled.
* Efficiency of the large taxpayers' office (LTO) to be improved by (i) maintaining e-filing and on-time filing rates of 90 per cent for LTO clients for major taxes and (ii) increasing the number of comprehensive audits to 90 per year.
* Increase the number of completed post-clearance audits to 60 a year.