JSE MARKET NOTICES
• JMMB Group Limited 7.25% and 7.50% have declared interim dividends of $0.0154 and $0.0127 per share per share payable on April 28, 2017 to shareholders on record as at April 20, 2017. The ex-dividend date is April 18, 2017.
• C2W Music Limited has submitted its audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2016.
• Eppley Limited 8.25% and 9.5% have declared interim dividends of $0.038 and $0.0469 per share, as well as an interim dividend of $0.0543 on its cumulative redeemable preference shares 2019, all payable on April 28, 2017 to shareholders on record as at April 20, 2017. The ex-dividend date is April 18, 2017.
• Knutsford Express Services Limited has submitted its unaudited financial statements for the third quarter, AMG Packaging & Paper Company Limited for the second quarter, and Ciboney Group Limited for the third quarter all ended February 28, 2017.
• GraceKennedy Limited has advised that its annual general meeting has been scheduled for 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 73 Harbour Street, Kingston.
• Jamaica Broilers Group (JBG) has advised that a Director purchased a total of 145,900 JBG shares on April 12, 2017.
• Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited (SJ) has advised that 30 executives received a total of 11,100,782 SJ stock grants on April 10, 2017. SJ further advised that a connected party purchased a total of 226,955 SJ shares. These transactions were conducted during the period April 10 to 12, 2017.
• Dolphin Cove Limited (DCOVE) has advised that Mrs. Concepcion Esteban resigned from its board of directors effective January 1, 2017. DCOVE further advised that at a board meeting scheduled for Monday, April 24, 2017 an interim dividend payment will be considered.