JSE MARKET SUMMARY
In Thursday's trading session the following reflect the movement of the JSE Indices:
- The JSE Combined Index declined by 2,783.39 points (0.93%) to close at 295,420.01.
- The JSE Index declined by 3,160.49 points (1.09%) to close at 285,693.01.
- The JSE All Jamaican Composite Index declined by 3,468.82 points (1.09%) to close at 313,564.81.
- The JSE Select Index declined by 124.08 points (1.43%) to close at 8,563.43.
- The Junior Market Index advanced by 11.40 points (0.38%) to close at 3,000.66.
- The JSE USD Equities Index closed at 166.33
Overall market activity resulted from trading in 42 stocks of which 18 advanced, 19 declined and five traded firm.
Market volume amounted to 18,870,626 units valued at over $87,480,871.23. Caribbean Producers Jamaica Limited was the volume leader with 12,260,068 units (64.97%) followed by Ciboney Group Limited with 1,594,730 units (8.45%) and Paramount Trading (Jamaica) Limited with 1,244,375 units (6.59%) .