Bermuda records two deaths from COVID-19
HAMILTON, Bermuda, CMC – Bermuda on Monday recorded its first two deaths from COVID-19.
Premier David Burt, who made the announcement, also said two more positive cases had been confirmed, bringing the island’s total to 39.
He said 17 people had fully recovered.
Meanwhile, six patients remain in stable condition in hospital.
Follow The Gleaner on Twitter and Instagram @JamaicaGleaner and on Facebook @GleanerJamaica. Send us a message on WhatsApp at 1-876-499-0169 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.