Skip Marley, Katy Perry Single No. 3 on iTunes
Skip Marley is currently number three on the iTunes top 10 songs on the iTunes Store by way of his single with Katy Perry titled Chained to the Rhythm.
During the recent Grammy Awards, Katy Perry debuted her metaphor-heavy new single, Chained to the Rhythm, about the complacency of pop music that ended with Perry and singer Skip Marley standing in front of an image of the US Constitution.
Here are the top 10 songs on iTunes' official music charts for the week ending February 16:
1. Shape of You, Ed Sheeran
2. I Don't Wanna Live Forever (Fifty Shades Darker), ZAYN & Taylor Swift
3. Chained to the Rhythm (feat Skip Marley), Katy Perry
4. Million Reasons, Lady Gaga
5. That's What I Like, Bruno Mars
6. Body Like a Back Road, Sam Hunt
7. I Feel It Coming (feat Daft Punk), The Weeknd
8. 24K Magic, Bruno Mars
9. The Fighter (feat Carrie Underwood), Keith Urban
10. Bom Bidi Bom, Nick Jonas & Nicki Minaj