Sun | Aug 25, 2019

Entertainment Briefs

Published:Monday | August 12, 2019 | 12:23 AM
Proud Papa Wayne with son number four, Oz Orion David Mitchell.
The Mitchell’s bundle of joy.
1
2

 

It’s another boy for Wayne and Tami 

Singer Wayne and his wife Tami Chynn have welcomed another son, Wayne’s fourth and Tami’s third. Their bundle of joy arrived last week and, as expected, they re quite ecstatic. “Help me welcome to the world our beautiful baby boy. Oz Orion David Mitchell, born August 5th 2019 at 7am,” Wayne captioned a picture on Instagram.

“Wayne and I are overjoyed to welcome to the world our beautiful boy, Oz Orion David Mitchell. May he realise and accept that every good desire and love is already his as he has entered into this beautiful world. May he actively see and experience the love and beauty surrounding him from everyone and everything daily. May he be a happy, pleasant, intelligent, loveable, inquisitive, wise, powerful, understanding mover and shaker of a human being,” Tami wrote on social media.

Congrats!

 

 

Publicist ditches dancehall artiste over Bermuda tale

Shuzzr PR has severed ties with Vershon, and here’s why. “On August 3rd, 2019, Shuzzr PR issued a press release titled “Vershon denied entry into Bermuda” at the direction of our client, Kemar Brown, more popularly known as Vershon. With the approval of said client, all the information that was stated in the press release was authenticated by our client at the time. Considering the statement made by the Minister of Security for Bermuda, Wayne Caines, which refutes the artiste’s claim. It’s only prudent that we withdraw our initial stance; offer our sincerest apologies and our cooperation in any investigating being carried out and assist with repairing the damage done to the island’s reputation. Our credibility is at the forefront at what we do, as such, we have made a conscious decision to release reggae-dancehall artiste Vershon from our roster and any contractual obligations.”

Bermuda’s National Security Minister Wayne Caines said that Vershon never even travelled to Bermuda last week. There was “no record of Mr Brown (Vershon) in our system”, or of an application for him to perform, Caines is reported as saying. Speaking with The Royal Gazette Newspaper, Caines said “I am disappointed that they have allowed both international and local media to misplace blame on Bermuda and the hard-working people at the Department of Immigration.”

Vershon has since admitted that he did not enter Bermuda and that the original report was “erroneously put out by my publicist.”