Leg up on summer
Rochelle Keane & Krysta Anderson, Gleaner Writers
Since it's the final leg of summer, why not take the opportunity to flaunt those long, toned legs you have been working on just for this season.
Tennis skirts, shorts, rompers there is an abundance of ways to lay your leg bare.
To achieve this mission of #teamleggingit for the rest of the sizzling summer days, we went shopping at Fashion Fever to get the low-down and a 'short' take on baring your legs for summer.
1. Elegance at its finest - floral, turquoise and hot pink travel the world of the unknown together while showing some skin.
2. Vanessa Alexander shows off her pride and joy in this floral paradise accentuated by a solid peach cropped top.
3. Lady in red - Vanessa Alexander bares her mile-high legs draped in white, complemented by hot-red top and shoes.
4. The back is just as hot, taken up a notch with an open back feature to the red jacket.
Pretty girls rock in pink: Shantay Madden (left) rocks her baby-pink
New York with a black tennis skirt and combat boots, while Vanessa
Alexander pairs her hot-pink crop top with turquoise linen shorts and
6. Strutting her stuff in her romper, Shantay Madden pairs her mustard top with brown high-tops.
7. Floral romper, shows off long and toned legs, accessorised with a solid yellow clutch.
Creative directors: Rochelle Keane and Krysta Anderson
Photographer: Gladstone Taylor
Make-up artist: eyeampatoo
Models: Shantay Madden and Vanessa Alexander
Clothes and Accessories, as well as Shoot location provided by:
Fashion Fever, Shop 22, York Plaza, Tel: 920-2521