10 inexpensive accessories that make all the difference
It's the end of another year and time to give your wardrobe a makeover with 10 simple accessories.
Mark Anthony, CEO of Mark Anthony Designs, has just made it easier than before.
Today, we are going to talk about accessories. Here are a few recommendations from Designer Mark Anthony:
1) FashionableTrendySocks: That's the new trend with over five categories to choose from: #executivesocks, #Argyle is back better than before, #Casual, #Trendy, #Happy, and Designerdress, considering your personal taste/style/liking.
Old were the days when your socks had to match your pants but with Fashionable Trendy Feet, you now have the liberty of matching or not! You can match your socks with your shirt/tie/pocket square/lapel flower or none of the above. The fundamental of fashion is built on three categories: proportion, emphasis, and balance. So with that said, you have the liberty to decide how you want to wear your socks.
So if you decide to place the emphasis on your feet then you'll go with a happy socks or neon.
2) Handkerchief: Handkerchief plays a very important role in our day-to-day lives, and given the fact that we live in a tropical country, every man should have this in their possession,white preferable, and not bathing rags.
3) Pocket squares: A pocket square is essential to your wardrobe. It adds life to your blazer/suit. Pocket squares can be very inexpensive once you're creative. You can also use your handkerchief or any printed or stripe fabric that you can pick up at the fabric store or even in the comfort of your home/closet.
4) Cuff links: For those shirts that have French cuffs.
5) Neckties/bow ties: Can be slim/skinny stripes/plaid/solids.
6) Belts: Leather, preferably black and brown. My personal experience suggests that you do not buy reversible belts. If you want more for your money, it's better to invest in a black and a brown belt separately.
7) Wallet: Can be black or brown
8)Lapel flower: Red/black/
yellow/turquoise, any colour of your choice. This can add a little umph to your outfit.
Under shirts/vest/100 per cent cotton makes you feel very comfy and control the sweat if you're someone who perspires a lot.
10) Buy Mark Anthony: To sweeten the deal, pick a Mark Anthony limited edition shirt.
And there you have it - your shopping has become easier than before.
Contact info: 290-4398-80/3565 Social media: IG: @markanthonydesigns, @fashiontrendyfeet; FB: markscott; email: firstname.lastname@example.org