Sentimental Gift Ideas
It is the season of giving and there is no better time to share a piece of you with the one that you love. It does not have to be something that will cost a fortune this year make it something that will last forever or that will make someone feel special knowing that you took the time to think about it.
Here are a few suggestions for the season:
1. Charm bracelet and/or charms: these are sentimental tokens that show how special the person is to you. Most charms represents something personal a favourite sport or city.
2. Personalised jewellery that has a message or thought engraved on it, let them have your words with you wherever they go.
3. Personalised His and her mugs that complement.
4. His and her jewellery, is a also a must have. Ashley Laird Designs makes bracelets for couples with her new Connection Collection. It is a special piece that is shared between lovers.
5. Cards it might sound cliche or simple but these can mean so much to someone once they have the right words. Never underestimate the power of a thoughtful card. It is like a message in a bottle -timeless and romantic
For Charm bracelets check out Bijoux Jewellers, New Kingston
For Connection Collection by Ashley Laid Designs.
Telephone: (876) 827-6200
Online Store: www.ashleylairddesigns.etsy.com