Reggae Jammin' Jerked Chicken Sausage Kebabs
• 1 pack Reggae Jammin jerk chicken sausage, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut in wedges
• 1 medium-size yellow squash, cut into 3/4 inch slices
• 1 red pepper, cut into 3/4 inch squares
• 1 green pepper, cut into 3/4 inch squares
• 1/2 cup fresh herbs
• Olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, herbs, salt and pepper then set aside.
2. Place cut vegetables in a ziplock bag and add herb marinade. Toss to coat.
3. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
4. Thread the skewers, alternating with sausage and vegetables.
5. Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper and grill for four minutes on each side or until sausages are cook through.
Serve with any sauce of your choice.
- Recipe created by: Charissa Henry