Pepsi cocktails for summer
Summer is almost over, but Pepsi-Cola Jamaica has some winning cocktails to prolong those extra-special moments. Pepsi recruited mixologist St Aublyn Kidd, also known as 'Captain Kidd', to make three electrifying cocktails to help you relive the excitement of the summer.
Dubbed Powah Up, Summer Ting, and Spice it Up, featuring the brand-new Pepsi Ginger, these super simple cocktails are sure to leave a lasting effect on your taste buds. Enjoy!
1 oz Red Rum
1 oz Lime Juice
1 oz Adrenaline Power
1) Combine red rum, peach schnapps, lime juice and clear syrup in a shaker.
2)Fill with ice and shake vigorously.
3) Strain and pour into a stemmed glass, and top up with Adrenaline Power.
1 oz White Rum
1/2 oz Blue Curacao
1/2 oz Lime Juice
1 oz Ting
1) Add white rum, Blue CuraÁao, clear syrup in a cocktail shaker.
2) Add ice and shake vigorously.
3) Pour in a glass and top up with Ting.
4) Garnish with lime wedge.
Spice It Up
1 oz Green Apple Vodka
1/2 oz clear syrup
1/2 oz lime
1 oz Pepsi Ginger
1) In a glass add clear syrup and lime wedges then mix well.
2) Add green apple vodka.
3) Fill glass with ice, and top up with a chilled Pepsi Ginger.
4)Garnish with ginger slices.