Think Fresh with JP St Mary’s Snacks
JP St Mary's wants to help you and your family celebrate Child's Month with some fun, well-balanced and of course delicious and easy to prepare dishes that the entire family can make and enjoy together.
Pineapple & Cream Cheese Dip
1 JP Tropical Foods Pineapple, cut in chunks, shell reserved
1 pack cream cheese, 8 ozs.
1. Cut top of pineapple. Scoop out flesh with melon baller.
2. Reserve pineapple shell to serve dip
3. Chop pineapple coarsely. Mix with softened cream cheese.
Place in reserved pineapple shell
4. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Served with JP St Mary's Extra Crunchy Banana Chips
Fruit Platter/Mango-Yogurt Dip
Fresh Fruits of your choice
e.g. JP Tropical Foods Pineapples and Ripe Bananas
Mango & Yogurt Dip:
1 carton vanilla yogurt
1. Arrange JP St Mary's pineapples and bananas on platter.
2. To make dip, combine yogurt and mango chunks.
4. Place in a bowl.
Serve with fruit platter
Note: If using plain yogurt, sweeten with honey as desired.