Making worthy cocktails
Worthy Park’s newest Single Estate Reserve Rum was recently unveiled. Today we showcase premium cocktails using rums from the Worthy Park Estate portfolio. The drinks are easy to make and absolutely refreshing. Definitely great options for those who want to impress their friends when they come over for a chill night or if you just want to show off your mixology skills. Get mixing!
- 1 oz Rum-Bar White Overproof Rum
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- ½ oz triple sec
- ½ fresh lime juice
- 1 drop almond extract
- Dash of grenadine
- Combine ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake well and strain into a rock glass. Garnish with lime.
Dark & Stormy
- 1 oz Rum-Bar Gold Rum
- 3 oz Ginger Beer
- Combine all ingredients over ice, add a lime wedge for garnish.
Worthy’s Old Fashioned
- 2 oz Worthy Park Single Estate Reserve Rum
- ½ oz simple syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Stir ingredients together in a rock glass.
A Worthy Daiquiri
- 1 oz Worthy Park Single Estate Reserve Rum
- ¾ oz fresh lime juice
- ¾ oz simple syrup
- Combine ingredients in to cocktail shaker. Shake well and strain into chilled martini glass.