Raise the bar at home with Rum-Bar
According to marketing manager of Worthy Park Estate, Tamika West, because Rum-Bar brings the fun and vibes wherever, they are there to lighten the mood by delighting taste buds with simple and satisfying mixes from the comfort of your home. “When we decided on these mixes, we thought of what persons could easily grab from the nearest store or supermarket. We also thought of what they would already have stashed at home. With that in mind, the mixes were created from a perspective of providing something for everyone,” she told Food.
That explains the all-inclusive mixer, with a line of Rum-Bar products ranging from White Overproof Rum and Gold Rum to Rum Cream and Vodka. Based on the nature of the spirits, there’s a flavour for anyone. ‘Jamaican Sunset’ is made with Rum-Bar Gold and Overproof Rum. ‘Spiked Milkshake’ is combined with Rum-Bar Rum Cream and Vodka. You’re probably looking to sip on a more worthy drink, like a Rum-Bar Dark and Stormy. The Rum-Bar Rum Cream with a chocolate twist gives you a sweet remix on this creamy, cocoa-inspired favourite. And if you like the chase, something simple and traditional, then the Rum-Bar Classic Cocktails is the perfect pick-me-up for you.
There’s a mix for every occasion: special, pop up or just because. “We made something for our sweet treat lovers, those who like a classic mix, something fruity, a smooth drink and something fun,” West added.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s raise the bar with these amazing cocktail combinations. See recipes below for more information.
• 1 oz Rum-Bar Gold Rum
• 1 oz Rum-Bar Overproof Rum
• 1½ oz orange juice
• 1½ oz pineapple juice
• 1 oz cranberry juice
1. Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
2. Shake well and pour over ice into tall glass.
3. Garnish with orange slices and a maraschino cherry and serve.
• 2 oz Rum-Bar Rum Cream
• 1½ oz Rum-Bar Vodka Classic
• 3 oz milk
• 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
1. Combine ingredients in the blender with ice.
2. Pour into a tall glass, top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
Rum-Bar Dark and Stormy
• 1 oz Rum-Bar Gold Rum
• 3 oz ginger beer
• 1 oz pineapple juice
1. Combine ingredients over ice in a tall glass.
2. Add citrus fruit for garnish and serve
Rum-Bar Rum Cream with a Chocolate Twist
• 4 oz Rum-Bar Rum Cream (chilled)
• 2 oz chocolate syrup
1. Drizzle chocolate syrup in swirls inside a martini glass.
2. Fill a glass with chilled rum cream, and top with whipped cream.
3. Finish with maraschino cherry and serve.
Classic Rum-Bar Mixes
• 1 oz Rum-Bar Overproof
• 3 oz cola or grapefruit soda (or your favourite chaser)
1. Combine in rock glass over ice, garnish with lime wedge and enjoy.