Miracle body contouring The treatment for fat, cellulite, stretch marks and sagging skin
SUMMER IS in full swing. It is a time when many persons are concerned about the appearance of skin problems such as stretch marks, cellulite, sagging skin, and excessive body fat in their attempts to obtain and maintain their best summer ‘beach bodies’.
Many persons dream of working on these problems in a safe, nonsurgical, relaxing way with no needles and no post-treatment downtime.
Can you imagine a machine working on tightening skin, stretch marks, cellulite, melting fat, toning muscle and improving circulation – all while you lie down effortlessly?
Well, it seems like some dreams do come true, because these results have been seen internationally, and now, right here in Jamaica with a machine that Vogue magazine calls the ‘Miracle Machine’.
Here are some facts about this advanced technology:
1. This body-contouring treatment is an extremely safe, nonsurgical, pain-free treatment which does not involve needles! It uses a patented, safe, micro-current technology which naturally melts fat cells, tones muscles, improves blood flow and lymphatic flow, all at the same time. Visible results can be seen in skin tightening, muscle toning, inch loss, fat and cellulite reduction, lifting sagging areas, and improved biological processes.
2. For legs and buttocks sculpting, it reduces the appearance of stretch marks, cellulite, scarring, and dimpling.
3. For stomach and back sculpting, it tightens and tones the stomach and love handles with this treatment designed to sculpt your waistline. Treated individuals usually see a reduction measured in inches and dress sizes. This is a great treatment for post-pregnancy issues. Though men, as well as women, can also be treated. In fact, men can also get muscle sculpting of the chest without lifting a muscle.
4. For arm sculpting, flabby arms can be toned and tightened, while seeing improvements in sagging and loose skin.
5. An assessment of your medical history and treatment goals is done during the consultation before starting a series of treatments. Measurements are taken before and after treatments to help monitor your progress.
6. Even after one treatment, many persons may see a visible and measurable difference. With additional treatments, progressive loss of inches is usually experienced.
7. Some persons may respond at different rates based on their age, genetics, hormones, and lifestyle (diet, exercise, alcohol, smoking, etc).
8. It is very important for you to maintain a HEALTHY DIET and drink LOTS OF WATER before and after treatments for best results. A low-fat, low-carbohydrate, high-protein diet rich in vegetables is ideal.
9. The results can be obtained and maintained by continuing with a healthy diet and regular exercise during and after your body-contouring series. Continue to love and take care of the skin you are in as we continue our look at treatments to address these skin and body concerns in upcoming articles. Wishing you and your families happy and healthy Emancipation and Independence days!
-Dr Arusha Campbell-Chambers is a dermatologist and founder of Dermatology Solutions Skin Clinics &Medi-Spa. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.