Fit 4 Life | Advance training schedule
Last week, we presented a training programme designed to get you started on The Gleaner's Fit 4 Life 12-Week Lifestyle/Fitness Challenge. This week, we take it a step further for those who are more advanced.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Keep in mind that although moderate physical activity is safe for most people, we suggest that you talk to a doctor or health-care professional before you start any exercise programme, especially if you:
- are older than 35 years.
- have a family history of heart disease before age 60.
- smoke or you quit smoking in the last six months.
- don't normally exercise.
- are significantly overweight.
- have high blood pressure or high cholesterol.
- have type 1 or type 2 diabetes, or you have impaired glucose tolerance – also called prediabetes.
- have any serious illness or symptoms of serious illness, e.g. shortness of breath, dizziness, light-headedness, chest pains.
Now, check out the workout charts attached and get going.