The wonders of body contouring treatment
Summer is in full swing! It is a time when many persons are concerned about the appearance of skin concerns such as stretch marks, cellulite, sagging skin and excessive body fat.
Many persons dream of working on these problems in a safe, non-surgical, relaxing way, with no needles and no post-reatment downtime. Can you imagine a machine working on tightening skin, stretch marks, cellulite, melting fat, toning muscle and improving circulation - all at the same time, while you lie down effortlessly?
Here are some facts about this advanced technology:
1. This body contouring treatment is an extremely safe, non-surgical, pain-free treatment which does not involve needles! It uses a patented, safe micro-current technology which naturally melts fat cells, tones muscles, improves blood flow and lymphatic flow, all at the same time. Visible results can be seen in skin tightening, muscle toning, inch loss, fat and cellulite reduction, the lifting of sagging areas and improved biological processes.
2. For legs and buttocks sculpting, it reduces the appearance of stretch marks, cellulite, scarring and dimpling.
3. For stomach and back sculpting, it tightens and tones the stomach and love handles, with this treatment designed to sculpt your waistline. Treated individuals usually see a reduction measured in inches and dress sizes. This is a great treatment for post-pregnancy issues. Men, as well as women, can also be treated. In fact, men can also get muscle sculpting of the chest without lifting a muscle!
4. For arm sculpting, flabby arms can be toned and tightened, while producinging improvements to sagging and loose skin.
5. An assessment of your medical history and treatment goals is done during the consultation before starting a series of treatments. Measurements are taken before and after treatments to help monitor your progress.
6. Even after one treatment, many persons may see a visible and measureable difference. With additional treatments, progressive loss of inches is usually experienced.
7. Some persons may respond at different rates, based on their age, genetics, hormones, and lifestyle (diet, exercise, alcohol, smoking, etc).
8. It is very important for you to maintain a HEALTHY DIET and drink LOTS OF WATER before and after treatments for best results. A low-fat, low-carbohydrate, high-protein diet rich in vegetables is ideal.
9. The results can be obtained and maintained by continuing with a healthy diet and regular exercise during and after your body contouring series.
10. Continue to love and take care of your body and the skin you are in, regardless of your current condition.
Dr. Arusha Campbell-Chambers is a dermatologist and founder of Dermatology Solutions Skin Clinics & Medi-Spas; email: email@example.com