Senior cops shake-up
The Police High Command has announced the transfers of nine senior officers from various divisions effective Monday, September 1.
1. Assistant Commissioner of Police Gervis Taylor from the Major Organised Crime and Anti-Corruption Agency to the Administration portfolio.
2. Assistant Commissioner of Police Egbert Nelson from the Administration portfolio to the Community Safety and Security Branch.
3. Senior Superintendent Andrew Lewis from Traffic Head-quarters to Court of Enquiry.
4. Senior Superintendent Calvin Allen from Operations Branch to Traffic Headquarters.
5. Senior Superintendent Marlon Nesbeth from the Manchester Division to Area 5 Headquarters.
6. Superintendent Melvin Brown from Mounted Troops to the Manchester Division.
7. Superintendent Carl Ferguson from the St Catherine South Division to the Marine Division.
8. Superintendent Terrence Sancko from the Marine Division to the St Catherine South Division.
9. Superintendent Victor Hamilton from Operations Branch to Mounted Troops.