2015 PROPHECIES - THE PROPHETIC WORD OF THE LORD
The following are prophecies for the year 2015, as delivered Prophetess Doris Hutchinson, Apostle Steve Lyston, Prophetess Michelle Lyston, Prophetess Sophia DiMuccio, Prophetess Nadra Brotherton, and Prophet O. Onesto Jolly.
The number 15 signifies liberty, grace and honour. It represents a year of healing resurrection. It is a year of favour and a year of judgement (2 Kings 26, 2 Kings 20:6, Josiah 3:2, Genesis 15:12-16, Exodus 12:40-41, and Isaiah 38:1-8). It will also be the year of wealth transfer and the year of administration. This is the year when stumbling blocks will move and righteousness will be established. Problems in the Cosmos.
PROPHECIES FOR THE WORLD
1. There will be a lot of flooding, land slippage, instability within the marketplace (in particular, investors). Earthquakes in diverse places, war and famine are also expected. But those who trust in the Lord shall rise up among darkness and the flood, spiritually and naturally. Many sectors will be shaken in 2015. Worldwide undersea problems: volcanic eruption, tidal wave, land slippage - the first 150 days are going to be critical.
2. There will be a lot of explosions and exposure in high places. Many will take place from within. The manifestation of God's grace and love will take place in 2015. God is calling on His people to prepare for the great harvest that is about to come forth, as many will bow to God in 2015.
3. This will also be the year of debt, taxes, labour, work, laws, order, accountability, and the year of the shepherd. The Esther generation, the Joseph and the Daniel shall rise in 2015. Divine perfection.
4. There will be many breakthroughs in the area of medicine; also, there will be solutions from the fruits and plants. As diseases rise in 2015, God shall cover those that call on His name. More plagues will surface, including sores, boils and respiratory problems; severe heatwaves and hailstones will also occur. (Revelation 16)
5. There will be problems with underground water and the oceans, as there will be great pollution. Pray for our fish stocks. Pray for the Middle East, North Africa and Europe. Pray also for Iraq.
6. The Lord shall vindicate the saints that have been persecuted and/or murdered as their blood cry out. Many have turned a blind eye to the persecution of My people, but, the Lord says, vengeance is Mine and I will repay. More groups will rise up out of ISIS. The Lord sees and hears. Men rule but God overrules.
7. Says the Lord: "I shall judge proud and arrogant leaders in 2015! Some of them have evil and wicked intentions! You said in your hearts, 'I will exalt my throne, I will sit on the mount of the congregation, I will ascend into heaven, I will be like the Most High, I will ascend above the heights of the clouds!' BUT you will be thrown into hell; you will be gazed upon; you will be talked about, you will be cast out, you will be alone!'" (Isaiah 14; Ezekiel 28)
8. 2015 will also be a year of divine grace. God will be pouring out grace and favour upon His people. 2015 is also a year of evangelism.
PROPHECIES FOR JAMAICA
9. God is not pleased with the Government of Jamaica - the way it is managing the affairs of the nation. You have implemented laws to take away the time My people would spend with Me. Gambling, creed, ideology dominate the hearts of those in high places. You must not be a dictatorship or an abomination (1 Peter 5:3). Many leaders will be humbled in 2015.
10. Jamaica's leaders must stop condoning corruption in the eyes of the world. Returning residents, businessmen and investors, listen to My prophetic word! Many of you scoff and mock My word with the instruction that I have given you, but it will be too late for some of you.
11. As cash dwindles in Jamaica, some will try to connect with an anti-Christian nation. This nation will want to give them money, but it has the potential to bring about serious religious issues.
12. Because of pride and deception, there will be serious repercussions, embarrassment, scandal, and exposure ahead for political leaders. Some will go in hiding, others will not want to enter politics. There is great shaking coming.
13. Pray for St Mary, St Thomas, Clarendon, St Elizabeth, St Andrew, Port Royal, the airports, and all other ports of entry.
14. Pray for the police, the army, the University of the West Indies, and all health centres in the country.
15. There will be great exposure and undermining from within, in the ruling party!
16. The suffering of the nation of Jamaica and the problem that exists can be found in Judges 6, because many have diverted from the True and Living God and are now serving the gods of the Amorites. They are now being oppressed by the Midianites and the Amalekites. This brings about an impoverished state upon the people. There is a Canaanite feminist cult that has risen up with international connections to destroy the nation of Jamaica. The Lord wants intercessors to open their eyes and begin to intercede for the strongholds to come down. Focus on the East in 2015!
17. Many in the diaspora with political links have been spreading lies and rumours about the nation, particularly with human- and sexual-rights issues. God wants intercessors to open their eyes and pray that He will bring down and expose the conspiracy to destroy the institution of family. God wants them to repent before it is too late.
18. Both political parties in Jamaica need to sober up themselves and lead the country the way they should. Many people are turning away and are now weary of both political parties. They need to follow godly instructions and listen to holy men of God to lead the nation in the right direction. Otherwise, serious deception and crisis are about to hit the country.
19. There is going to be a lot of whirlwind and shaking within the political monarchy of Jamaica.
20. There is a conspiracy to bring division among the local churches to destroy the dominant Christian belief. The statement is "If we can get Jamaica, then we can get other Caribbean nations." Look out for the wolf in sheep's clothing.
Disclaimer: God reserves the right to hold His hand back from any form of judgement, pending the repentance of nations and individuals. Jonah 3: 5-10; Exodus 32: 14; Jeremiah 18: 7-11; Amos 7: 3-6; II Kings 20: 1-11 and I Corinthians 13: 9. Please remember, God does whatever He pleases (Psalm 135: 6). He changes times and seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings (Daniel 1:20-23). Additionally, other prophecies revealed for 2015 onward are classified. The prophecies given are for 2015 onward.