Admiral Bailey charged for fraud
Jamaican entertainer Glendon 'Admiral' Bailey was yesterday slapped with several fraud-related charges.
In a release yesterday, the Jamaica Constabulary Force's Corporate Communications Unit said that about 10:30 a.m., Bailey went to the Passport, Immigration and Citizenship Agency (PICA) offices where he attempted to renew a passport in the name Michael George Sullivan.
"During the renewal process, his true identity was revealed; subsequently, investigators from PICA detained him," the police said.
Bailey is scheduled to appear in the Corporate Area Criminal Court on March 5.
1. Uttering forged documents (two counts)
2. Obtaining passport by false pretence (two counts)
3. Possession of forged documents (two counts)
4. Attempting to obtain a passport by false pretence (one count)
5. Conspiracy to defraud (one count)