UPDATED: Enquiry report delivered at King's House
The report of the West Kingston Commission of Enquiry is now at King's House.
Secretary to the Commission Maria Jones told The Gleaner that she delivered it yesterday.
However, the governor general is yet to receive the report as he is off the island.
The commission was appointed by Sir Patrick in February 2014.
The appointment came after the then Portia Simpson Miller Cabinet accepted a recommendation by the Office of the Public Defender (OPD) that a commission of enquiry investigate the events in west Kingston in May 2010.
The OPD, in an interim report to Parliament, revealed that 74 civilians and one member of the Jamaica Defence Force were killed in west Kingston in May 2010 during joint police-military operations.
The operations were aimed at capturing then fugitive Christopher 'Dudus' Coke, who was wanted on an extradition warrant.
The three-member commission, chaired by former Barbados Chief Justice Sir David Simmons, heard testimonies from 94 witnesses over 90 days, beginning in December 2014, before wrapping up public hearings on February 19 this year.
Simmons had indicated that the tribunal would not be afraid to make strong findings where necessary.
At least four police officers and an undetermined number of military personnel have since been informed of adverse findings against them.
*This story had earlier said the West Kingston Commission was appointed after the then Bruce Golding Cabinet accepted a recommendation by the Office of the Public Defender. That was incorrect. It was in fact the Portia Simpson Miller-led Cabinet that accepted the recommendation.