JBDC small business expo will move MSME’s forward
The Jamaica Business Development Corporation (JBDC) small business expo conference will move MSMEs forward because:
- Wayne Robinson, lecturer at the University of the West Indies and the Caribbean Maritime University.
"We will show you how to move from a hustler to a business person."
- Christopher Malcolm, senior lecturer at the Faculty of Law, UWI
"We will help you to build your immunity with better legal understanding."
- Desrine McFarlane, business human resource manager
"We will help you to surround yourself with the right people to help you realise your dreams."
- Harold Davis, deputy chief executive officer, JBDC
"The small business expo is the ultimate knowledge marketplace for entrepreneurs in Jamaica."
- Valerie Veira, chief executive officer, JBDC
"It is the informative centre for advancing your business processes and your business."
- Althea West Myers, manager, business advisory services, JBDC
"Brand Jamaica is grass-roots Jamaica, and an entrepreneurial mindset is the bridge between the two."
- Ayanna Kirton, marketing manager, Yello Jamaica
"The expo will help small business owners because at Yello, we are going to help you, as a business owner, to understand the best advertising platform that can work for your business."