Time for Cabinet reshuffle
THE EDITOR, Sir:
A reshuffle of the Andrew Holness Holness-led Cabinet, at this time, is a good idea. Even if a minister performs well in his ministry, he/she may perform even better in another ministry.
My suggestions for a partial Cabinet reshuffle are as follows:
- Minister of national security: Chris Tufton
- Minister of health: Kamina Johnson Smith
- Minister of foreign affairs: Marlene Malahoo Forte
- Minister of youth, sports, culture and entertainment: Floyd Green
- Minister of information: Shahine Robinson
- Minister of labour and social security: Ed Bartlett
- Minister of tourism: Olivia Grange.