Love song playlist to get you in the mood for V-Day
On this Valentine’s Day, let your body do the talking and just say yes!
As a ‘pleasure motivator’, we have compiled a play list guaranteed to get you between the sheets and beyond in no time.
1. R. Kelly, the general of the lovemaking army, has a few hits up his sleeves for us to enjoy. Here are a few which stand out:
Sex me, baby
Bump and grind
Half on a baby
Seems like you're ready
You remind me of my Jeep
Stroke you up (Changes feat R. Kelly)
2. Marvin Gaye, the godfather of soul, left us with many classics like 'Let's Get it On' and 'Sexual Healing'.
3. Usher makes us want to leave the one we're with and start a new relationship with him, for a few reasons. A girl can dream, right? Feel free to indulge in reality with your Valentine to faves like:
Nice and Slow
There goes my baby
4. Turn up the heat in the bedroom with these sultry selections, courtesy of Trey Songz:
5. Seal the deal with Brian McKnight’s 'Still in love', 'Back at one', 'Anytime', 'The Only one for me' and 'Still in love'.
6. Tyrese will help to make a 'zodiac freak' out of you yet with 'Signs of Lovemaking' and 'Sweet Lady'.
7. With Ginuwine on full blast, it will have you 'So Anxious' in the bedroom. Don't forget to throw 'In those Jeans' into the mesmerising mix, too.
8. Ladies, take control of the operation of seduction with Ciara’s 'Body party' and 'Ride it'.
9. Get down and dirty with The Isley Brothers’ 'Between the sheets'.
10. Flip the switch and light a candle with the great Teddy Pendergrass' 'Turn off the lights'.
11. The ultimate complement and a great way to start off the night, fellas, is by tuning to Johnny Gill’s 'My My My'.
12. Have her weak in the knees with SWV’s 'Weak'.
13. Take her all the way down to ecstasy with Chris Brown's hit 'Take you Down'.
14. Let her know she's perfect, and show her that she has 'Earned it' with The Weeknd as your backdrop.
15. Carry him through your roller coaster of emotions and climax to Nicki Minaj’s 'Pills n Potions'.
16. Be her every fantasy and play Toni Braxton’s 'Spanish Guitar'.
17. Show how much you care with Keith Sweat’s 'Nobody'.
18. Sweep her off of her feet with Jesse Powell’s 'You'.
19. Give her the gift of pleasure, so she thinks it's her birthday with Jeremiah’s 'Birthday sex'.
20. Dedicate your love to your beau with Aaliyah’s 'One in a Million'.
21. In case she plans to go home before the night is over, change your luck with Blackstreet’s 'Don't Leave me, girl', and see what happens next.
22. Love the skin she's in with the Rihanna hit song, 'Skin'.
23. Jodeci’s 'Freakin you' will surely bring out the freak within.
24. Go fifty Shades of sexy with Beyoncé’s 'Drunken' remix from the soundtrack of 50 Shades of Grey.
25. Express how you truly feel with tracks like 'All My Life' and 'Tell Me it's Real' from Kaci and Jojo.
26. Skipped dessert? Then take a visit to the 'Candy Shop' with 50 Cent.
27. Tap into your inner Ariana Grande and for one night, be his 'Dangerous Woman'.
28. Dim those lights and serve up some smooth loving with Bob Marley’s 'Turn your lights down low'.
29. If you both make it to sunrise, satisfy your insatiable appetites with some 'Morning Love' by Dexta Daps.