5 books every woman should read
Trying to do more reading? Here are few books that every woman should read. From the classics to the romantic, poetry and autobiographies. Get your mind seduced, engaged and satisfied.
1. Act like a Lady Think Like a Man — by Steve Harvey: The movie is hilarious, but the book will stimulate your mind and give you a great view of the male perspective on life and relationships.
2. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte: A classic that should definitely be on your reading list. Wuthering Heights gives you a raw look at love. No violets or roses, but there is passion, lust and jealousy.
3. Love Poems by Pablo Neruda: When it comes to romance, no one does it like Neruda. You should read at least one poetry book and his poems are filled with soft, kind words and descriptive presentations, making for an easy and sweet read.
4. Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert: This memoir is something that many women can relate to whether or not they went through a divorce. This journey of reinvention and renewal after emotional loss is beautiful. Someone getting real on love.
5. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn: This book will keep you on the edge of your seat. Flynn created a twisted, dangerous and mind- boggling novel that will have every man afraid of cheating on their wives. Let’s just say, karma is a you know what!