What's in my beach bag
Summer is in full swing, and all we want to do is lounge on sandy beaches -enjoying the caress of the sun.
You might know the ‘must haves for these beach days, but there are some accessories that should n’t be forgotten - especially if you want to light up the shores and have the perfect photo for the 'gram'.
A super cute beach bag should be your best friend, so ensure you take time to pack it appropriately. While your beach bag is usually jam-packed with towels, Band-Aids, snacks — the whole nine yard, we wanted to share a few other accessories that may soon become one of your favourite to make you a beach hootie this summer.
1. Nail polish: I know what you may be wondering - but yes. If you’re going to wear a sexy bikini, it is only right that your fingers and toes are on point as well. Explore summer polishes that are UV stabilised, long-wearing and specially formulated to retain its colour and shine during intense outdoor activities. And in case you get a chip, it can be repaired immediately.
2. BB Cream- This is for the beauty fanatics who wants to be glowing and popping on the beach when full out make up is not practical. The BB Cream is an all-in-one makeup, skincare cream that has SPF to help protect your skin from the sun.
3. Beach hat- Find a cute beach hat that provides full coverage of your face, but still looks great with your bikini. It’s fine to look like a tourist.
4. Sunglasses- Not only does sunglasses protect your eyes from the sun's harmful UV rays, but they also comes in a variety of styles for you to choose one or two that perfectly matches your bikini.
5. Cover-ups- Choosing a cover-up for the beach is important. You won’t swim in it but you will definitely look fab strutting the beach in. You can use it to avoid showing too much skin on the shores or add a little spunk to your swimsuit.
Now that we have shown you what is in our bag what's in yours? Share with us at firstname.lastname@example.org