KEEP JAMAICA EBOLA FREE
* Keep Jamaica Ebola free! Arriving from an Ebola affected country? Report to the health desk located at the airport. It is very important that you answer all questions honestly. It may mean the difference between life and death and the health of you and your loved ones.
* If you have recently travelled to an Ebola affected area, watch for symptoms such as fever, headaches and body aches in the next 21 days. Remain at home and call 1-888-ONE-LOVE or 1-888-663-5683 immediately.
* Symptoms of Ebola include sudden onset of fever, intense weakness, muscle pain, headache and sore throat, lack of appetite, vomiting and diarrhoea. Avoid direct physical contact with anyone who is displaying symptoms of Ebola.
* Going to an Ebola affected country? Protect yourself. Avoid contact with anyone who is displaying symptoms of Ebola. Wash hands frequently with soap and water and use alcohol based hand sanitizer or antibacterial hand wipes throughout the day.
* Protect yourself, protect your family, keep Jamaica Ebola free. Use the emergency hotline if necessary. Call 1-888-ONE-LOVE or 1-888-663-5683.