Admiral Bailey charged for fraud
Jamaican entertainer Glendon ‘Admiral’ Bailey was today slapped with several fraud-related charges, according to police.
Reports are that about 10:30 a.m., Bailey attended the Passport Immigration and Citizenship Agency (PICA) offices and attempted to renew a passport in the name Micheal George Sullivan.
During the renewal process his true identity was revealed; subsequently, investigators from PICA detained him.
He was charged with;
1. Uttering Forged Documents, (Two counts)
2. Obtaining Passport by False Pretense, (Two counts)
3. Possession of Forged Documents, (Two counts)
4. Attempting to Obtain a Passport by False Pretense (One count)
5. Conspiracy to Defraud (One count)
He is scheduled to appear in the Corporate Area Criminal Court on March 5.