Applications open for 2015 Credit Unions of Jamaica Bursaries
Applications are being invited from among undergraduate students studying at accredited Jamaican universities for the Credit Unions of Jamaica 2015 Bursaries.
Four bursaries valued at $150,000 each are being offered to students.
Each applicant must be:
- A credit union member for at least six months
- Between 18 and 30 years of age
- A Jamaican national
- In a full-time or part-time programme
- Carrying a GPA of 3.0 (minimum) based on the last semester/term report
- Or has been accepted for admission in the 2015-2016 academic year
- Is involved in voluntary work
Copies of the application forms for the Credit Unions of Jamaica 2015 bursaries can be obtained from credit unions and the office of the Jamaica Co-operative Credit Union League (JCCUL). Please deliver completed application forms with credit union verification, and the official transcript for your last semester, stamped and sealed by the university, to the JCCUL at 2a Manhattan Road, Kingston 5, no later than Monday, August 17, 2015. Documents may be faxed to 929-2097, but originals should be made available upon request.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note: The staff and volunteers of the JCCUL and their immediate family members, as well as the staff and their immediate family members of all member credit unions should not apply.