Mon | May 22, 2017

Fire, fire

Published:Tuesday | September 22, 2015 | 9:00 AM
A man believed to be the operator of this wholesale at 95a King Street points inside the building as firefighters try to put out the blaze last Saturday.
The thick smoke which engulfed sections of Parade in downtown Kingston last Saturday, was the first indication that a wholesale at 95a King Street was being gutted by fire.
1
2

An electrical short circuit is believed to be the cause of a blaze which gutted a wholesale business on King Street last Saturday. Up to yesterday, the cost of the damage had not been determined.