Tue | Jan 22, 2019

Three die in St Mary after suspected carbon monoxide poisoning

Published:Thursday | February 4, 2016 | 10:48 AM

Three persons are suspected to have died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning in Three Hills, St Mary today.

They have been identified as 37-year-old Charla Thompson-Young and her two children- 12-year-old Brandon Young and four-year-old Leslie Ann Young, all of Three Hills in St Mary.

Reports from the Retreat Police are that about 7:30 this morning, Young’s sister went to the house and discovered the bodies.

Preliminary investigations by the Police revealed that a gas generator, which was housed in the living room, was reportedly left turned on overnight with the house locked-up.