Hello mi neighbour | Don't let your mistakes get you down
Hello, mi neighbour! Can you hear me? Anyone listening? I've been calling for some time and I feel as though I'm about to expire. Can you help me? I'm your neighbour; your blood. I do not require much - just a little of your much will do. I live one day at a time. I'm not sending you on a guilt trip, but if you do nothing to help me, you could suffer a similar fate and there will be no one to help you. "Whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap." Hush, I'm desperate!
Everyone makes mistakes. Some are more stupid than others. Some lead to poverty. Some bring shame and disgrace. Some persons recover from serious mistakes and some don't. Pray for them.
Here is the reality - infallibility belongs only to the almighty. "All we like sheep have gone astray." We all need guidance. Be your brother's keeper today by helping someone who has fallen as a result of their own doing, remembering that the very same thing could befall you soon.
THANKS FOR HELPING
- Mrs Mclean, St Ann for offering clothes for an entire family.
- Neighbour, for offering baby items to neighbour.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR HELPING
- Neighbour, seeking help for her church sister who is losing her sight and needs $1.7m for surgery
- Vashti is asking for windows and doors. Also food and clothing for 14-year-old grand daughter
- Dwayne, St Catherine, is asking for a mattress
- Melva, St Ann, is badly in need of a wheelchair
- Neighbour, Portland, is asking neighbours for a stove and a TV.
- Natalie, mother of four girls, is sick, jobless and has no food and no money to pay her light bill. She is asking for help to send children to school and pay bills.
To help, please call 334-8165/884-3866 or deposit to acct # 351 044 276 NCB. (Bank routing #: JNCBJMKX) or send donations to HELLO NEIGHBOUR C/o 53 Half Way Tree Road, Kingston 10. Email email@example.com