Five arrested, charged with lottery scamming offences
The Counter Terrorism and Organised Crime Investigation Division and the Financial Investigations Division on Wednesday made another dent in the organised lottery scam in St James and Westmoreland.
The police say five people were arrested and charged for money laundering and other lottery scamming related offences.
1. Twenty-eight-year-old labourer, Neville Clarke, of Hatfield district, Westmoreland
2. Twenty-seven-year-old Ramique Reid, of Hatfield district, Westmoreland
3. Thirty-year-old Omar Pinnock, of Hatfield district, Westmoreland
4. Thirty-one-year-old Ansford Miller of Hatfield district Westmoreland
5. Fifty-year-old Pauline Tomilson of Refuge district, Flower Hill, St. James
The police say they will be brought before the court at a later date.