PROPHECIES! - The word of the Lord for 2017 and onward (Part 1)
Through Prophetess Doris Hutchinson, Apostle Steve Lyston, Prophetess Michelle Lyston, Prophetess Sophia DiMuccio, Prophet O. Onesto Jolly, Prophet David Benoit.
The year 2017 also falls in the Jewish year 5777. The number 17 means "immaturity, transition, victory".
It will be a time of rest for some and a time of testing for others. Many will be tested now - especially on the basis of Romans 8:38-39.
The first 150 days will be critical globally. Months to watch are January, July, September and October.
For the faithful who have been enduring great persecution and hardship, particularly over the past decade, there will be great turnaround.
Purging and purification of the Body of Christ will be taking place. Curses, cycles and mountains will come down. Some kingdoms will fall while some will rise.
While many natural disasters will be taking place His love will be poured out in the earth like never before. Resurrection of dead visions will take place and healing will manifest in the earth globally.
WORD FOR JAMAICA
1. They have taken us from woe to destruction Our leaders must be wise or else they will plunge the country into abomination. My eyes are upon this nation. Every person on this island I have ordained it to be so. Many died innocently and their deaths are hidden. But I will fix it says the Lord. I will remove the evil eye. For I am the Lord thy God that formed thee my people. Heaven is mine and earth is my footstool. I will deliver my people at a time appointed. Many will weep and wail and mourn that bring evil upon my land. My eyes are from the north east south and west. This country belongs to me, not man. I rule in the affairs of men.
2. A local person will rise up in Jamaica like WikiLeaks that will bring a great deal of exposure. Many will flee. Many will be arrested.
3. Those with properties that are not being utilised, owners should be on their watch. This is another way that those in certain levels of authority will pull away your assets from you for their use.
4. God is still warning Jamaica and calling the nation in prayer and fasting - a time of repentance as there are great challenges ahead. Political instability will continue.
5. Jamaica needs to tread carefully regarding their international lenders. IMF and the World Bank and all the other international lenders. There are serious implications in the areas of family, education and human rights as well as sovereignty. God wants the leaders to listen to the people not just one set of people.
6. An evil force was released over Jamaica because our leaders are not watchful. They accept evil thinking, and they think they are doing the country good. They are blind, and refuse to listen to My prophets. I will visit with them in their private chambers. There is also an unseen war going on in our country, because of the different cultures that have settled in our nation.
7. Jamaica needs to lower the taxes on the poor that it will benefit the poor and broaden the tax base. If they fail to do it and increase taxes, there is going to be a fallout and instead of surplus, the deficit will increase and create more hardship on the nation.
8. MPs, on both sides, will be coming under fire in 2017. Many will say, "We have been betrayed."
9. More moral decline will take place and unless both political leaders calls the nation in fasting and a time of atonement for the nation to close the door on the evil there will continue to be a time of political instability.
10. Jamaica needs to strengthen its alliances with Latin nations, the Caribbean and the African nations. This will help to carve out plans for trade and employment. It will strengthen the currency and increase tourism. Jamaica must be careful about how it opens its borders in the name of economic development without proper screening and checks and discernment of motives. A failure to do this can bring great embarrassment and failure.
11. Pray for all bishops, pastors and church leaders in Jamaica to unite and rise up. A time of persecution is coming. Pray especially for that popular St Catherine-based bishop that he will endure the fire he is about to face. A time of Jacob's trouble.
12. Exposure of more fraudulent activities will hit the PNP which will force opposition Leader Portia Simpson Miller to make a statement. There will be great exposures for the PNP administration that will result in drastic changes within their camp.
13. The Lord needs the politicians to come together on solving the ever increase on crime now, for there has been too much bloodshed and it has come up to Him.
14. The politicians need to be true to the people of the nation regarding its governance over them, for there is an outcry for them to cease betraying the citizens for political gain.
15. God is calling the JLP administration to seek His face regarding certain political decisions they have made because these decisions may backfire and result in political unrest.
16. There needs to be better logistics and scheduling within Caribbean Airlines which will better able to serve the Caribbean Community and increase sales. There needs to be a survey regarding time and schedule.
17. God is calling the present Government to depend upon Him to handle the escalation of crime that is partly politically instigated. There needs to be more jobs provided for the lower classes of unemployed in the country, or crime will continue to increase and the onset of political instability will begin.
18. There will be an investigation at JAMPRO that will result in a few persons being out of a job.
19. There will be lots of administrative changes within internationally known alcohol-producing company.
20. There needs to be more focus on our export and import markets to bring in more sales and boost tourism.
21. The Contractor General's Office will come under scrutiny for its business practises.
22. Cyber issues will increase in Jamaica because of unemployment. The authorities will have their hands full.
Disclaimer: Please note that God reserves the right to hold His hand back from any form of judgement pending subject to the repentance of nations and individuals. Jonah 3:510; Exodus 32:14; Jeremiah 18:711; Amos 7:36; II Kings 20:111 and I Corinthians 13:9.
Please remember, God does whatever He pleases (Psalm 135:6). He changes times and seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings (Daniel 1: 2023). Additionally, other prophecies revealed for 2016 onward are classified. The Prophecies given are for 2017 onward.