Parents urged to take children with non-urgent illnesses to health centres
The South East Regional Health Authority is continuing to encourage parents with children who have non-urgent illnesses to seek health-care services at their nearest primary-care facility.
Parents are also urged to seek early medical intervention for their children who are sick in order reduce the onset of complications that will require hospitalisation.
The following health centres offer extended opening hours:
KINGSTON AND ST. ANDREW
- Glen Vincent Health Centre (paediatrics) - Monday-Friday - 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Comprehensive Health Centre - Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Duhaney Park Health Centre - Mondays and Saturdays - 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Olympic Gardens Health Centre - Mondays only - 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- St Jago Park Health Centre - Monday to Friday - 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Greater Portmore Health Centre - Mondays and Wednesdays - 8:00 am - 8:00 p.m.