Hello Mi Neighbour | Invest in people and reap rewards
Hello mi neighbour! Give like you have never given before, give what you have never given before and experience the spectacular! "Whatever a man sows that shall he also reap." Act on this proposition and watch your life take a turn for the better. This could trigger the breakthrough you've longed for! So we declare: no longer will I stand in the way of my progress!
Come let's have some fun as we shift paradigm! Search for a neighbour who is destitute. Target him/her with some help. Treat it like an important project which bites into your time, energy and resources. May cause pain and sleepless nights with a few a few big risks here and there. Borrowing without knowing how you will repay, could be a part of the challenge but don't quit!
As you search for this neighbour, be mindful to avoid someone from whom you may receive favours now or later. An ulterior motive will blight the prospect of a positive outcome from this experiment. Thoughts must be clean pure and genuine. Your only expectation must be the neighbour's willingness to accept your help. Whether he/she is thankful, respectful or peaceful is not a factor even though it would be a plus.
memorandum of understanding
And it may be wise to put a simple memorandum of understanding in place just in case. It should also be established from day one that your help is for a limited time, six to 12 months for example. Must also be stated upfront that you are not creating a dependency syndrome but providing some sort of cushioning as he/she tries to move from insufficiency to self-sufficiency. Of course, this will take some coaching, counselling etc.
During this time you may want to monitor your progress: no one goes through a life-changing experience like this without coming out as a better human being. This could be your best investment to date. Investing in bonds, machines, real estate etc., can bring rich rewards only to pale when compared to investing in a human being.
Whenever we love others as the Master taught and invest in them as we ought, He blesses us beyond our wildest imagination. That being the case, what happens whenever we hurt and withhold help from one another? Does He bless us? Let the kindergarten child answer that question.
"Whatever a man soweth that shall he also reap." And do we know who is handing down the reward for hurting others? Wi jus' can du as wi please an' just get whey suh yuh nuh!" If this reader is committing a crime against a fellowman, be warned! It's time to cease and desist. Sooner or later you'll stand before the Maker who has been watching you. You could be "weeping, wailing and gnashing your teeth" at the verdict: depart from me I never knew you. Watch yuhself, check yuhself: what yuh sow is what yuh reap.
Question from the corners: could it be that someone who is advocating for the decriminalisation of a particular crime is guilty of said crime and should be questioned for possible prosecution? Let's take murder for example.
Please help someone from list below:
Thanks For Helping Your Neighbours
- Melrose St Ann, offering a wheel chair,
- Annmarie, St Andrew, for offering clothing to neighbour
- Rema, St Andrew, for donation
- Karlene, St Andrew, donating to neighbour
- Angella, St Mary - Single mother of two whose fathers refuse to help, needs cement to complete a little house.
- Elaine, St Andrew - In need of a table top sewing machine to help generate a living
- Mrs Laing - Asking for a stove and food
- Rachael, St Ann - Mother of three asking for help to send children to school
- Neighbour - Asking neighbours for a play pen. Baby is picking things from the floor and putting them in her mouth
- Hermine - Asking neighbours for help to build a little house. She needs doors.
- To help, please call Silton Townsend @ 334-8165, 884-3866, or deposit to acct # 351 044 276 NCB. (Bank routing #: JNCBJMKX) or send donations to HELLO NEIGHBOUR C/o 53 Half Way Tree Road, Kingston 10; Paypal/credit card: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org