Prophecies (pt 1) - The prophetic Word of the Lord for 2018 and onwards
The number 5778 and the number 2018 signify grace, completion, new beginnings, births, deaths, spiritual perfection, redemption, rest and blessings, a holy time, freedom, jubilee, circumcision of the flesh, the government of God. The year 2018 one of reckoning, shock and awe. For 2018, many of the rich will begin to cry out for mercy from God because of the various things they shall encounter. The Lord is speaking to His people everywhere to be ready for His return. Things will be very unpredictable and it will be a mixed year. Many plans that are in place for 2018, whether good or bad, will be disrupted drastically. Many longstanding companies will disappear.
As such, God says He will not accept a double-standard life from believers as He requires holiness. Too many of His people pretend and live a double lifestyle. The Lord says He will lift a standard. As His people live holy, then one shall chase a thousand and two will put ten thousand to flight (Joshua 23: 10).
In 2018, many will be released from bondage, while many others will fall away in bondage and deception (Luke 13: 16, Judges 3: 14 and Judges 10:7-8).
We will see the shaking of world systems: industrial, economic and godless commercialism and religious, as more countries will begin to align with the anti-Christ system. There will be famine and water shortages in some countries, while more floods, fire and earthquakes will continue in other areas; and civil war will break out.
Frightening new laws will be decreed globally in 2018, and the Lord said His people should look up as redemption draws nigh. We will see shaking and shifting in every sector in 2018.
We will see more signs that will physically and spiritually be manifested in the sky. But the Lord says His people should prepare for a great harvest of souls that are coming home in 2018.
Watch out for the word vortex.
Plagues and sicknesses will break out, but there will be a mighty revival of the Holy Spirit in 2018.
Revelation 18:3-6 (KJV): “For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. “And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.”
1. A great change is coming worldwide. All nations that will not cease to worship idols will experience another wave of disasters. For the Lord says He will visit and dismantle places of amusement wherein evil takes place. The stench of sin has come up before God and unless they repent, they will all likewise perish.
2. The global media is doing great harm to life and the population of the earth. And because of their doing, the media will suffer greatly. The action of the media is hurting the future generations, and the hands of the Lord will be heavy upon them in 2018.
3. There will be widespread divorce in 2018, gand oing forward. Wives and husbands who want their marriages to be safe should tell their spouses to be truthful to them before it is too late, and that if they continue to hide their lifestyle, things will become worse and there will be a great separation which will have a significant effect on businesses, friendships, churches and children. This is the time all married couples should get before God and rededicate their lives so they can be examples to the younger generation, or else the younger generation will become worse than the current one.
4. The entire earth is about to experience a shift like we have never seen before. We will be seeing a significant number of shifts that will affect political leadership, locally and globally. Priorities will also shift, but with all that will be happening, there will be mighty outpouring from God’s spirit upon vessels taking place at the same time.
Word for Jamaica
1.There will be a major upset in the political system in Jamaica. If systems are left unchecked, there will be hacking on both sides and they will be digging up a lot of ‘dirt’ on each other like we have never seen before – even banking information; and it will spark another wave of murders. Look out also for disgruntled workers that have been/will be let go, exposing company information – both in the public and private sectors.
2. Jamaica has been given a new lease on mercy, but the actions of the people of Jamaica determines what happens next. It is the last chance that He is giving to Jamaica before He makes His move. Jamaica is on probation.
3. A massive financial scandal is going to hit the nation. Many will be exposed.
4.The Lord is calling all the church leaders in Jamaica to repent. Many of them cannot see beyond the money. “Repent, before the Lord removes your candlestick.”
5. Six major happenings will hit Jamaica and it will shake the core of the nation.
6. Pray for the protection and the life of the prime minister and that of the opposition leader.
7. There is major trouble ahead within the nation. The spirit of supplanting will rise within each political party. Many of the politicians have aligned themselves with different foreign powers and foreign agencies to give them power and this will have serious repercussions.
8. Pray for the electoral system in Jamaica as there are serious plans and problems ahead.
9. Pray for the opposition party in Jamaica. More of them will have health issues and will have to leave.
10. In all of this, purging will be taking place within Jamaica. A new nation will rise. We shall truly see the nation become ‘Out of Many, One People’.
See more prophecies tomorrow.
The prophecies given are for 2018 onwards. God can choose to hold His hand back from any form of judgement pending, subject to the repentance of nations and individual Jonah 3: 5—10; Exodus 32: 14; Jeremiah 18: 7—11; Amos 7: 3—6; II Kings 20: 1—11 and I Corinthians 13: 9). Please remember, God does whatever He pleases (Psalm 135: 6). He changes times and seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings (Daniel 1: 20—23).