Prophecies (Pt 4) - The prophetic Word of the Lord for 2018 and onwards
Through Prophetess Doris Hutchinson, Apostle Steve Lyston, Prophetess Michelle Lyston, Prophetess Sophia DiMuccio, Prophetess Nadra Brotherton, Prophet O. Onesto Jolly, Prophet David Benoit.
BODY OF CHRIST
1. Acts 3 – This is a time of refreshing. Do not leave my presence until you receive the refreshing. The time for signs and wonders are here. Are you ready to receive that anointing? I will be pouring it out.
2. All five-fold ministries that are functioning for and focused on fame and power, God will visit with them. Many are not living holy, for the Lord says, they have not hallowed His name, nor are they pleasing Him. He says they must remember Matthew 7: 22 – 23.
3. The Lord says his people should study carefully the book of revelation, in particular, Revelation 11 and Revelation 17. We also see the manifestation and the emergence of the apostate church (falling stars)
4. How many are willing to go – India, Africa, China and Russia are calling.
5. The Caribbean also. Many of you have lost your zeal. Saith the Lord, I will visit you and pull you out of your comfort zone. I will make the provision for you to go. Come before me and seek me. Many have fallen before Me behind closed doors. I see your lifestyle. Are you ready to go into the world? I have sent you and you have not gone. Are you ready? I am preparing you to go into the mission field. Many will go from country to country with missionaries to reap the harvest. All true believers prepare yourself! This is the time of the great outpouring of the Holy Spirit. (Joel 2:28) the harvest is ripe.
6. Many call My name and lift their hands but their hearts are not with Me.
7. Some of the ministers are not living right. “Walk upright and holy before Me! I have seen your deeds – they are not hidden. I shall expose your doings if you do not turn from your wicked ways” says the Lord.He has called them together to renew their vows and consecrate them. Some have other women with their wives. I am now ready, says God, to pour into you and renew your vows. Many have gone after filthy lucre, but I will abundantly pardon. The Lord says He is going to refill and renew them.
8. The time for change has come. Many have no example to follow that is why the unsaved behave the way they do. A great revival will break out locally and globally and no one should try to hinder God's work. For the Lord says, it is time for the people to stop worshipping idols and serve the true and living God -apostles, evangelists, prophets will be chosen and sent to many nations. God is now ready to forgive, cleanse, wash, purge, renew and bless!
9. A wind of change is coming. God wants to restore leaders and allof us to a more dedicated life of working for Him. Be faithful, trustworthy, holy, loving and caring toward each other. We are His voice on earth. Therefore our lifestyle must be pleasing to Him.
10. God is getting ready to purge the churches. Many will be leaving, but many more will be coming in as they leave. Shepherds need to guard the flock as grievous wolves will be rising up.
11. The Lord says, “Another Step” He is calling the Body of Christ to take another step of Faith, another step of Holiness, another step of readiness because the rapture can be anytime. Another step of Soul-winning.
12. John 10 – this is the season of exposure. The true shepherds versus wolves and hirelings and false sheep. In the same way that we have false sheep. True sheep know the true shepherd’s voice. False sheep follow false shepherds. If they were true, they would have a desire for the Word. True sheep stay in God’s presence and study His word and will not be easily deceived. There is great deception coming. The true heart will know His voice while the false hear will follow others. We will see the rise of the Pharisees because they were not true sheep.
13. God is calling His people to a place of intimacy with Him, so that He can speak to His people as there is serious deception ahead.
14. The Lord says take note of Psalm 33: 10 – 12 which says “The Lord brings the counsel of the nations to nothing; He makes the plans of the peoples of no effect. The counsel of the Lord stands forever, the plans of His heart to all generations. Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He has chosen as His own inheritance” Note also Proverbs 19: 21 which reminds us, “There are many plans in a man’s heart, nevertheless the Lord’s counsel—that will stand.”
15. Something is about to happen worldwide that will wake up the Body of Christ and cause a united move in the right direction.
16. “Many true prophets of God are about to be persecuted as the prophet Jeremiah was persecuted. Are you ready for change that is coming? Who is on the Lord’s side?” The Lord is speaking more in this very hour. “Who has ears to hear, let him hear what the Spirit of the Lord is saying,” says the Lord. For God is about to break the backs of all nation leaders because He is about to manifest in ways we have not seen before, and it will pass on from one generation to the next.
- The Prophecies given are for 2018 onward.God can choose to hold His hand back from any form of judgement pending, subject to the repentance of nations and individuals. Jonah 3: 5—10; Exodus 32: 14; Jeremiah 18: 7—11; Amos 7: 3—6; II Kings 20: 1—11 and I Corinthians 13: 9. Please remember, God does whatever He pleases (Psalm 135: 6). He changes Times and Seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings (Daniel 1: 20—23).
See tomorrow's Gleaner for Part five of the 2018 Prophecies