5 unspoken rules when dining
Most persons are aware of the top dinner etiquette rules that must be observed when dining out. However, how many of us are aware of the unspoken DON'TS that must be followed. Here are the top five unspoken rules for dining out:
1. Never snap your fingers at a server.
2. Be patient and courteous. There is one server for every two to four tables (maybe more) with two to six customers (even more), they will get to you.
3. Don't make servers split the cheque for more than three persons.
4. Don't use a restaurant as your personal supermarket.
5. Don't show up and order food right before closing.