Supreme Ventures launches Supreme Games Mobile App
Lottery and gaming giant Supreme Ventures (SVL) has launched their first gaming app.
Over the years, SVL has provided fun, dynamic entertainment for Jamaicans, all while generously giving back to the communities it serves. Now, as the company ensures that it keeps ahead of industry trends and grows with its audience’s ever-evolving gaming needs, it rolls out unprecedented access and portability to everyone who desires a game of chance. The Supreme Games App is a fun, user-friendly app that brings gaming to you, wherever you are, whenever you want to play.
Supreme Games will open its portal with two of SVL’s most popular games, Cash Pot and Money Time, and will add all their other games in short order. Customers will be able to play wherever they are and access their results on the app or through any of their favourite traditional sources.
The mainstay of the app is the level of privacy and convenience that it provides gamers.
“Download the app, start your registration, then finalise your account verification at approved SVL outlets/retailers, and then start gaming online, it’s as easy as that! The Supreme Games app is geared towards becoming another access point for SVL’s existing market; bet anywhere, anytime, never miss a draw; you win your way!” said Gail Abrahams, vice-president of marketing communications and sponsorships.
The app will not only appeal to the company’s current customer base, it will also provide access to persons who normally would be too busy or are unable to get to a retail store. The changing Jamaican consumer that relies heavily on digital and online transactions for their day-to-day tasks and are Internet savvy, will be drawn to the new channel. This progressive shift to mobile is part of the company’s thrust into digital to meet customers where they are.
The registration process includes the following steps:
• The first step is to download the app from supremegames.com using an Android mobile device (the app will be available on iOS soon).
• Based on the security settings on your phone, you may get a prompt warning. However, once you are navigating from the SVL link on their website the app is verified.
• Once you have downloaded to your Android device, you can start the registration process.
• Depending on the level or tier that you wish to game at, you may need your TRN, a government-issued photo ID, proof of address, and proof of income.
• After registering, visit any one of our seven Supreme Ventures regional offices to verify your account with your TRN and government-issued photo ID.
• After you’re verified, you can start gaming, topping up your account and redeeming your winnings.
Players can redeem their winnings at select Supreme Ventures retail locations as listed on the website at www.supremegames.com.
“Players are only allowed to have one Supreme Games account at a time. Gamers will be divided into four tiers, based on the amount of money they wish to load on to their account, and the KYC documents they are willing to provide, i.e., proof of income and address,” Abrahams added.
The Supreme Games app will alert players when they have won, and also prompt players when they have reached their monthly top-up limit. The tiers for top-up reflect SVL’s focus on responsible gaming, reminding customers to be mindful of the amount of cash they commit to gaming on a daily basis. In addition, there are limits that prevent unchecked spending on the app.
The app is very easy to download and use. Try it today and start winning your way!
• Private gaming.
• Convenient gaming.
• Anytime gaming.
• Real-time monitoring of your gaming and winning.
• Customer service.
• Easy online access anytime.