Caribbean HR Solutions celebrates employees at inaugural grand gala
The Day-O Plantation in Montego Bay, St James, was the scene of celebration, music, food and camaraderie for the employees and stakeholders of the Caribbean HR Solutions business-processing company during its first annual grand gala and awards dinner on Saturday night.
While the gala got off to a slow and late start, the energy, enthusiasm and stylish dress of the attendees were worth the wait as the celebration of the company's eight years of service commenced and they waited with anticipation to see who among them would be highly honoured for their outstanding job performance.
At the end of the night, five employees were recognised for their contributions to Caribbean HR Solutions' success in bringing new investors to Jamaica. The five awardees were:
- Tomeisha McKenzie, human resources manager, for Leader of the Year;
- Ainsley Esmie, sales and marketing manager, for MVP of the Year;
- Annetta Downer, human resources officer, for HR Pro of the Year;
- Suzane Jackson, recruitment officer, for Recruiter of the Year;
- Patricia Forbes, payroll administrator, for Payroll Pro of the Year.
Since its inception in 2010, Caribbean HR Solutions has served several players in the manufacturing and tourism industries and has also contributed to growth in the business process outsourcing and oil and gas industries.