ISSA/FLOW SUPER CUP SCHEDULE
Montego Bay Sports Complex
Kingston College vs Glenmuir High - 2 p.m.
Charlie Smith High vs St Elizabeth Tech. - 4 p.m.
Excelsior High vs St James High - 6 p.m.
Hydel High vs Clarendon College - 2 p.m.
Wolmer's Boys vs Port Antonio High - 4:00 p.m.
St George's College vs Petersfield High - 6 p.m.
St Jago High vs Lacovia High - 4 p.m.
Jamaica College vs Vere Tech - 6 p.m.
Rules and Guidelines
1. ISSA/FLOW reserves the right to decide on all venues throughout the competition.
2. Schools are responsible for ensuring that medical support is provided throughout the entire competition.
3. The competition is open to all players; therefore any registered player may participate. All players must be under 19 years on August 31 preceding start of the school year.
4. Duration of matches: two halves of 45 minutes each, with an interval of 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Substitution: Three substitutes are allowed per team per match.
6. ISSA/FLOW is responsible for the supervision of all finals, semi-final and quarter-final matches in conjunction with the principal involved.
7. The competition is played on a knockout basis.
8. All matches shall be 'play-to-finish', i.e., should the scores be equal at full time, extra time will be played, followed by penalty kicks if necessary. (Extra time shall be two halves of 10 minutes each.)
9. If a player receives two yellow cards, he will automatically miss the next match.
10. All cards except a red card will be rescinded at the conclusion of the ISSA/FLOW Super Cup.
11. All other rules of the Manning Cup/daCosta Cup competitions apply.