Sun | Aug 20, 2017

Accused stabber held on bail

Published:Thursday | July 2, 2015 | 7:00 AM

BOSTON (AP):

A 51-year-old Boston man was held on $100,000 bail on charges that he stabbed and injured his former girlfriend's three children on Saturday.

Rock Aurelien pleaded not guilty Monday to armed assault charges. The children, boys 9 and 12 years old, and a 15-year-old girl, are recovering.

Aurelian's lawyer said the children were spending time with him while their mother was in Haiti, and he was devastated when he learned she had been unfaithful.

 

Ran to convenience store

 

The children ran screaming down the street to a convenience store seeking help.

A prosecutor said Aurelian also ran away, and then called police to pick him up. He asked the arresting officers to shoot him.

Aurelian's children and former wife attended his arraignment. Margarette Aurelian said her ex-husband must have snapped, and apologised to the injured children.