The list of questions include:
Dr Davies to ask the minister of transport and works on the 21st day of June, 2011:
1. Will the minister provide a full listing of projects, by parish, executed during fiscal year 2010-2011 under the Jamaica Development Infrastructure Programme (JDIP)?
2. Will the minister provide information on the amounts expended on each of the projects listed in the answer to Part 1?
3. Will the minister provide the names of the contracting firms employed in execution of the projects listed in the answer to Part 1?
4. Will the minister provide a similar listing for the projects scheduled for implementation under the JDIP for fiscal year 2010-2011, providing data on expected expenditure on each project, as well as the contractors who will implement these projects?
Dr Phillips to ask the minister of finance on the ninth day of August, 2011:
1. Will the minister advise as to the status of December 2010 and March 2011 reviews of the performance targets undertaken by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) under its standby agreement?
2. If the Government failed to meet any of the performance targets, will the minister indicate which targets and the extent of the variation from those targets?
3. Will the minister advise if the recent public-sector wage settlements were provided for in the original target scheduled for review in the 2011-2012 fiscal year?
4. If the answer to Part 3 is in the negative, why not?
5. What elements of the Budget will be cut to meet the Government's obligations?
Ms Hanna to ask the minister of youth, sports and culture on the ninth day of August, 2011:
1. Is the minister aware that the 2011 Jamaica Cultural Development Commission (JCDC) Festival Song compilation compact disc bears her name as executive producer?
2. Can the minister advise the Parliament as to what changes in policy led to the replacement of the JCDC as executive producer, as previously obtained?
3. Will the minister outline what steps were taken to arrive at her selection as executive producer?
4. Can the minister advise this House if her specific commercial interests in this matter had been declared and disclosed to the relevant parliamentary and other bodies a priori?
5. Will the minister therefore outline what, if any, steps/measures did she take to so declare her commercial interests?
Reverend Thwaites to ask the minister of finance on the ninth day of August, 2011:
1. How does the Government plan to deal with the pending public-sector wage claims for the period 2010-2012?
2. How does Government propose to cope with the unfunded portions of the non-contributory public-sector pension obligations?
Notice given on Tues, October 4, 2011
Dr Davies to ask the minister of transport and works on the 25th day of October, 2011:
1. Will the minister confirm whether the following bridges: Rio Grande, Queensborough and Cassia Park, are still included in the Jamaica Development Infrastructure Programme (JDIP)?
2. Will the minister indicate whether these projects were designed and costed by the National Works Agency (NWA) prior to the decision to include them in the JDIP?
3. If the answer to Part 2 is in the affirmative, will the minister indicate the estimated cost of each when first assessed by the NWA?
4. Will the minister indicate the new estimated cost of each, when included under the JDIP?
5. If there are significant differences in the two costs for each, is the minister in a position to provide an explanation?