JFF issues ticket advisory
The Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) is advising the public that tickets for tomorrow's friendly international at the National Stadium against Costa Rica will not be available for purchase on game day at the venue.
Parking fee for the Independence Park Limited-managed facility is $200, and the JFF is also encouraging patrons to adhere to the advisory issued by the Jamaica Constabulary Force relating to traffic protocol for the match, in an effort to ensure safety and convenience.
Further security and safety guidelines listed included:
- No offensive weapons allowed inside the stadium.
- No umbrellas with sharp tips are allowed inside the stadium.
- No pyrotechnics/fireworks etc. are allowed inside the stadium.
- Throwing of objects is strictly disallowed.
- Patrons are to be seated in accordance with their ticket assignments.
- No patron should be seated in the aisles.
- Patrons are asked to remain seated and not block stairways and exits.
The JFF is also reminding patrons that contravention of these guidelines, which are based on international standards, will only result in negative implications for Jamaica's football programme.
Match time is 8 p.m., with gates scheduled to open at 5 p.m.