Style moments with ... HOD
Many might not know, but the season's newest go-to designer on the rock, is Mission Catwalk's season-two winner Gregory 'HOD' Williams. Beating out aspiring designers from across the Caribbean, Williams came out on top as the first male winner of the must-watch reality television series.
With an unmatched sense of style, Williams describes his personal flair as preppy. He tells Style Moment as our first male fashion maven, "I don't believe in matching, but I prefer a look once it's cordinated well and works for the occasion." Williams, who will soon leave for London to attend fashion school as well as to make his debut on the runway of London Fashion Week, isn't shy when it comes to making bold, eclectic statements, so it was only a matter of time before Williams shared his style moments with us.
5 style essentials
1. Dark/earth-tone colours especially black, which I mostly wear.
2. Shoes. These are my favourite accessories ...
3. Tote/man bag: This is a definite must-have for me at all times, especially since I am always on the go.
4. Skinny jeans/pants and cuff shorts. I live for this stylish trend.
5. Statement accessories/jewellery.