Despite disappointing his fans when it comes to medalling at major championships, Jamaicans can't help but love Asafa Powell. After all, he was our first Sprint King, paving the way for Usain, Yohan and others.
Though a bit more reserved than his counterparts, Powell has a sense of style that often goes unnoticed. He leans towards the casual side, but tells Flair's Style Moment, "To me, being stylish is being comfortable with yourself and the clothes that are used to enhance that. Clothes should fit well," he added. He also shared that he doesn't dress "safe" but, instead, he loves to experiment and try new things.
From his home in the hills, Asafa Powell shares with us his five must-haves.
1. A good pair of shoes. It completes every outfit.
2. Nice fitted tees. It just looks good against the body and I have to show the girls what they are 'working with'.
3. Well-fitting jeans. Diesel Jeans only. And like the fitted tees, it should fit the body well.
4. A bottle of Million cologne. It's always great for a man to smell good and this cologne has a really sexy scent.
5. A good timepiece. This accessory will make the outfit pop.