Hottest topics on the cocktail circuit
1. All's not well in a certain organisation. Word is some are untouchables and others are rude to their seniors and superiors! But what is most troubling for some, however, is that despite all the underhanded practices, there is still not much success.
2. Some are saying the findings raise more questions than they provide answers. This has implications and questions about the credibility of the process as well as the organisation that produced the findings.
Will you stay?
3. Many in the PNP are asking that the current leader indicate if she is in for the long haul or will be a one-term head. Word is because her position is not known, it's making some inside the party edgy, and making some financiers wary of openly backing any potential successor so early in the game with so much unknown.
Where's the service?
4. Many consumers who once regarded the entity as the next best thing since sliced bread are now complaining bitterly about its current state. They say it is not unusual for a phone to ring for a very long time before someone answers!
5. Word is, not just women are going under the scalpel of the plastic surgeon, as a number of prominent men have being doing so as well. Word is, one executive is looking much trimmer around the waist! And yet another, who now looks as young as his oldest son, had his laughlines and double-chin touched!
We will not support!
6. Story is there's a local case of daughter finding love - but in the arms of another woman. But daddy and the family will have none of it! All tactics have been deployed, including therapy and a boyfriend for hire, to guide her back to the straight and narrow.
Are they happy?
7. Some in the green house are saying it's one thing to coalesce around the leader when you are the government to avoid political fallout and splintering, but it's another thing when your leader cannot match the populist appeal of your opponents. They say the time is coming when the party might have to ask the boss to stand down.