2013 PROPHECIES - God will bring many politicians to their knees
The number 13 symbolises rebellion, depravity, carnality, revolution and rejection. (Mark 7: 21-22; Genesis 14:4) It is the year of probes and investigations.
It is the year of double-portion blessings for God's faithful people. Many who have lost their inheritance or suffered great losses in previous years shall experience restoration. As we increase our faith, great grace and favour shall be given to the righteous. There is going to be a paradigm shift, and the Lord shall work through the small things - small businesses, small churches, small communities, small schools, small countries, and so on. He shall get the honour and glory out of them all and He shall raise them up. God is about to bring down kings and raise up others.
There will be breakthroughs in medical research and cures will be found for some diseases. It will also be a year of restoration of families.
"God shall visit the Jamaican Parliament, the House of Lords and different high offices. He shall bring many to their knees who want to desecrate the people and who scoff at his word."
Word for Jamaica
1. Immorality shall increase and many shall compromise with the world systems in an effort to gain prosperity.
2. God is going to bless the churches that do not compromise. God will visit the churches that do not compromise and bless them. God says, "The fear of the Lord shall return to the Jamaican churches."
3. God is going to raise up some 11th-hour people to rebuild the nation. God shall visit the Jamaican Parliament, the House of Lords and different high offices. He shall bring many to their knees who want to desecrate the people and who scoff at his word. God is calling his people to declare truth and don't compromise. The suffering will be great and many of the people in high places shall bow in 2013. As God has anointed His prophets of old, so shall He do the same to those who bring forth the truth. God will bless those who bless His people and curse those who curse His people.
4. The Lord says, "I shall visit and speak to the Pentecostal leaders in Jamaica and the United States, and if they don't line up, My hand shall deal with them." The Lord says, "Where is your voice? Many of you should be speaking and helping my people, especially the homeless. You have become selfish, wicked and greedy."
5. God says He shall visit six ministers within the evangelical circles in Jamaica. He shall also visit a particular one - a popular reverend - who is tearing down God's work.
6. God shall cause something to happen among the religious leaders in Jamaica. He shall cause them to cry out. Many of them shall say, "Yes, we have heard and we have erred."
7. I shall anoint My people with an anointing that shall make them bold; they shall speak a word on the wayside.
8. An awakening is coming for those who come against my Word and my people and in that land that I have created - Jamaica.
9. The first 150 days of 2013 are critical. God shall lift a standard. The Lord says He shall show signs and wonders; and He shall shift, shake and promote. God's hands shall be heavy upon those that have oppressed the poor, the fatherless and the widow. He says He shall execute justice.
10. There will be an increase of righteous leaders that shall rise up in the areas of politics, media, civil society and the Church.
"God is going to bless the churches that do not compromise."
"Immorality shall increase and many shall compromise with the world systems in an effort to gain prosperity."