Often described as a friendly and humble character, Jermaine is a talented individual, blessed with a phenomenal voice. His passion for music was evident from an early age, soon after which he learnt to play the guitar and a few other instruments.
Hot on the heels of becoming a household name, Edwards has performed on stage with a number of local and international gospel artistes and choirs including DJ Nicholas, Chevelle Franklyn, Papa San, Prodigal Son, Donnie McClurkin, Kelley Rowland of Destiny's Child, Kirk Franklin, and the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir.
A lover of the creative arts, Edwards shared his Style Moments. "My style is based on how I feel so I go for that look. Sometimes I can be laid back and simple depending on the occasion or upscale preppy and clean," he explained.
Five style essentials:
(1) Blazers: It's a must-have to wear over something average to transform it into something extraordinary.
(2) Accessories - Beads, watches, chains, bracelets, are a must-have to make the outfit pop.
(3) Nice dark-blue jeans simply because this goes with almost everything.
(4) Black pants to wear with anything for church.
(5) A nice pair of shades which comes in handy when the sun "tun up."
My bonus must-have item is of course my Digicel BlackBerry phone seeing that I represent the company as a brand ambassador.